Admission Procedure for BDS (100 Seats)
Introduction:Students will be admitted to BDS course of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Dental College Sangli on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Common Entrance Test – NEET2017-18
Send your enquiry for BDS course
For BDS admissions, kindly fill this Admission Enquiry form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Documents to be submitted at the time of BDS Admission (2017-18)
All candidates should bring their original documents as per the list, with two sets of attested photocopies at the time of admission. Click here to see the list of documents required...
02336495777 / 02336596777 / 02336592777
Dr.Chetan Patil :- 09921959577
- Candidate must be an Indian National. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2000.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examinations as enumerated below.
- Candidates belonging to general category who secure minimum of marks at 50 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- Candidates belonging to backward classes (SC/ST) who secure minimum of marks at 40 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to (10+2) Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes (SC and ST category) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at qualifying examination.